I know I say this a lot, but she is BEAUTIFUL!!! (Minus that questionable shirt!) I think she looks just like Spencer in that picture! I can't wait to see you guys Saturday!
Shes not going to like papa for making her seen in that outfit! She knows in her heart what team shes for! Shes too young to know that her papa is making her wear the devils team shirt! Go BYU( Gods team)
2 comments:
I know I say this a lot, but she is BEAUTIFUL!!! (Minus that questionable shirt!) I think she looks just like Spencer in that picture! I can't wait to see you guys Saturday!
Shes not going to like papa for making her seen in that outfit! She knows in her heart what team shes for! Shes too young to know that her papa is making her wear the devils team shirt! Go BYU( Gods team)
Post a Comment