To our Dad: Your girls love you so much and miss you a ton. We are thinking about you all day and are very grateful for you. Kennedy and Avery have an incredible blessing having you as their daddy. You are most amazing. We appreciate you so much and we could never thank you enough for being our favorite man in the world. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Ok, so I really don't think this is legal. You have 2 ADORABLE baby girls, and you LOOK amazing! Ok so maybe it's legal, but it's not fair!hahah Well I hope you are well; your little ones are so precious. Take Care
HAILY!! Hopefully you don't think I'm totally creepy. I have an obsession with the internet, it's amazing who you can track down and I've looked for you on and off for years now. Looks like you're doing well, congratulations on your new baby. Your girls are beautiful and you look great! I'd love to add you to my blog roll, let me know if that's okay!
Post a Comment