1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories you have!!
4 comments:
Haily I loved the memories you left! I have had so much fun with you. My memories of you are:
-Laughing until late at night in apartment 201 (seriously my stomach hurt), that entire summer was never-ending fun!
-When you told me, "My brother thinks your cute"
-You making salads in the kitchen in a HUGE bowl so you could eat it all week!
-Visiting you in Georgia, that was so much fun! (We will come to St. Louis for sure)
-Having amazing phone conversations with you and always knowing I have a friend to turn to.
I have millions more, really Haily you are such an awesome person and I couldn't love you more!
This is sure a fun little game and could become quite a long comment I suppose because I remember everything. You were more special to me then you could ever imagine, I'm not sure what exactly drew us apart and I was so sad when you didn't come to my wedding then all contact seemed lost after that. But, here we are now and I can tell you that I remember sleeping-in way too late in your basement because the sunlight never came through. Making pasta salad, don't forget the red onions. Don Williams, "I believe in love ... I believe in babies ... I believe in, moms and dads and I believe in you ..."
Going to pick up Megan after she had her bridals taken (yes, I was there). You out-running me on the treadmills at the raquet club. Camping with my family at Palisades, oh you would laugh at some of the pictures I still have.
Sitting on your front porch for hours. Sharing clothes. Sharing laughs. You and Jake walking from your house to mine to visit when I got my tonsils out. Just to name a few ..
Thank you for being my friend.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g143/emoore13/HailyKalisaCynthiaEm.jpg
-I remember shortly after Kennedy was born and we went to the mall together for you to spend a gift certificate someone gave you for Christmas.
-When you were very pregnant I remember walking around the trail in Savannah and talking about whether or not it really was safe.
-Having dinner with you guys when we were getting our stuff after Andre was done with OCS and we were moving away.
-I really appreciated your friendship out there!
I remember when you were born. When mom brought you home you were so fragile from being so small. Mom always said "don't pick the baby up she is too small." So one day mom was on the phone and I snuck into your cradle and held you. I listened very hard for mom to hang up so I could put you back. I will never forget that.
I love you!
Post a Comment