Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ready to go

Kennedy woke up this morning and said, "Megan today, play today" so we went down and played at Megan's house and as usual had a great time with the cousins.













5 comments:

Misti said...

Haily they are so cute! I love your new background and all the cute little sayings. I can't believe you leave in 15 days, I CAN'T have this...

The Walters said...

Yeah I agree with Mist, I don't want you to go. Way cute pictures

Kelsie said...

So fun to see you guys today! Your girls are precious. Carston just loves Kennedy, he was in the best mood all day. See you soon.

Lindsey said...

I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are so adorable! I bet you and Spence are so excited to be "together" again!!

Tianna said...

Haily - you have such a cute family. Here is our family blog so we can stay in touch.
Jeremybrownfamily.blogspot.com
-Jer & Brittany