We went to the arch and road all the way to the top and look over the city. Great times. Mom thank you so much for bringing Kennedy out to us and for spending the week with us. We love you and miss you very much.
This is the little cart we had to sit in to get to the top of the arch. It was tin
We went to the botanical gardens and it was beautiful. Kennedy was so exhausted after, but we had a great time.
Your kids are so adorable and you are SO photogenic! What a gorgeous little family you have! It was so fun to hang out with you at movie club and I am DEFINITELY up for a High School Musical party!
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I am so glad that your mom got to come! We miss you guys.
Your kids are so adorable and you are SO photogenic! What a gorgeous little family you have! It was so fun to hang out with you at movie club and I am DEFINITELY up for a High School Musical party!
I bet you're glad to be together as a family! Looks like some fun times!
Post a Comment