Hay.. So that developmental comment was from me. I honestly couldn't figure out what my computer was doing but Mike had logged into google for work and I guess I was still logged in when I left you a comment. Don't worry it took me forever to figure that one out ! Luv ya.
5 comments:
That pumpkin is huge, I can't believe it! I wish we had a cool pumpkin patch near us, all ours are pretty boring!
We don't have an exact date for the move to Hawaii but we're estimating sometime early next summer so it will still be a while.
I'm just glad to see i'm not the only one who wears a hat ... a lot ... heehee
Cute pics! Avery is getting so big. Is Kennedy excited for Halloween, can't wait to see pictures.
Hay.. So that developmental comment was from me. I honestly couldn't figure out what my computer was doing but Mike had logged into google for work and I guess I was still logged in when I left you a comment. Don't worry it took me forever to figure that one out ! Luv ya.
Cute stuff. I miss you guys so much. Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment