Monday, April 20, 2009

True Love

I love this picture because it is exactly how Avery feels about Spencer. I really don't think she could get any closer to him. They both slept like that forever. She LOVES her Dad. You have never seen such a thing. When he walks in the room she dances and claps and immediately starts crawling to him. She will cuddle with him forever and hardly ever cuddles with me. She is always giving him kisses and has yet to kiss me. It is really cute.

8 comments:

Misti said...

Adorable...

Unknown said...

That is SO cute! A Daddy's girl from the very start.

tracyp said...

So cute Haily!

Leslie said...

That picture is so adorable!!

Abbie said...

Thats so cute! She is so precious and little:)

Mauger said...

SPENCER! Hey, I just found out the other day that people leave comments on my blog (yes, I'm still blonde) and I was going through all the old comments people made and saw yours on there!!! It was so awesome to see your blog and your OH SO CUTE family. You have the most beautiful little girls, no wonder with such cute parents!!! Where does the time go? Anyways, it was fun to see your comment on there, it's been so long since I've talked to you and I'm so happy things are going so well for you guys. Email me sometime - where are you guys living and what is going on with you???
Kassidy - kmauger@castleis.com

Walkers said...

Well Hopefully I'll get skinnier but also fatter.....if you know what i mean,...Wink, Wink!

Rebecca said...

I love Daddy's girls! Very cute picture.