Monday, May 4, 2009

Zoo

Spencer has the week off so we are hoping to do a lot of fun stuff this week. Today we went to the Zoo with our awesome friends. It was a lot of fun! Kennedy and her BFF, Patience have so much fun together. They are so much alike and LOVE to play together. They are crazy and have more energy than anyone on the planet. I love it because not only do I love Patience we love the rest of her family too so we always have fun with the Allreds.
Our Climber!
So her eyes are closed because she is too excited to keep them open. She is smiling and laughing so hard that I could not snap a picture with her eyes open.
Just taking a little break
I am totally stealing Spencer's cracker in this picture! Robert took another picture of Spencer getting me back with my hair everywhere and he stealing it right back but we will show the one with me "winning"!
We took tons of pictures in this same spot, but it was just way too hard to get all the girls to look at the camera AND to smile so I picked the one where at least all of our heads were facing forward.
The girls were super tired and needed a lift!

5 comments:

tracyp said...

Looks like a fun day! I'm glad that you posted you winning!

Unknown said...

I have yet to go to the zoo this year! How fun that you and Melanie both had your hubbies for the week!

Mrs. JM said...

that shirt!!!!!!

Misti said...

How fun! I love the zoo! You look so cute! Love the outfit!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

That was so much fun!!!! I love the pictures!! I need to update our blog and put on our pictures of the zoo! So I have been thinking about this for a while but tell me what you guys think but because we love to hang out with you guys so much I was thinking we should try to get together at LEAST once a month. We can plan on the day after fast sunday that Monday...I just randomly said that day cause that's when we went to the zoo. But we can take turns on who will plan it. For example you guys planned the zoo trip so this next month in June we'll plan something. like game night at our house or something. tell me what you think we can really do it any day. We just loving hanging out with you guys so much! ttys!