Here are a bunch of random pictures from our visit to Utah. When Spencer went to Alaska the girls and I went to Utah, but he had the camera so Megan and Misti sent me a few pictures of some of the things we did. I am bummed that I didn't get any pictures of Spencer's side of the family. We had lots of fun with all of our family and hope to see everyone again soon! We really miss and love everyone!























4 comments:
I am sick about how cute your girls are!!! And from what I hear they are 10 times cuter in person:) Wish I could have came to see you guys, glad you got to see the family!
Memories that I will always have, it was so much fun. Miss you guys.
It looks like it was so much fun! I just found out you're expecting your third and I am too! Great minds think alike, 'eh?
How cute are they! Kennedy is going to break some serious hearts when she's older... or 1st grade...you know whenever! It looks like you and the kids had an awesome time. I'm glad your back!
Post a Comment