Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our last game all together

This was our last game taking the girls. I am so grateful for all of our fun times at the ball park. We love our Cardinals!

31 weeks!

Avery is so dang cute!


Kennedy is so dang cute too!


Our seats!

Avery was mad at Kennedy for taking the treats!


How cute is she in a hat!


Ready to go. Even getting ready for baseball is fun!

The first time I went to a game I really think I was the only one not wearing a cardinals shirt. I know this shirt is not flattering on a pregnant belly but Spencer loves it when I wear it to the game so of coarse I'll wear it! I love how much people love the cardinals here.

Let's go already!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun new posts! I think you look cute in that t-shirt. And you look great at 30-31 weeks! I'm excited to see what adorable Brian girl #3 looks like!

Misti said...

Get out! SO SO SO SO cute! Love it! You look GREAT!

Kelsie said...

Looks like so much FUN! What cute girls. Avery is so CUTE! How are you feeling. Miss you guys.

Abbie said...

I think you look so cute in that shirt!! It looks like you guys always have so much fun at baseball games.. so happy to see your smiling faces:)

Megan Rogers said...

You have the cutest girls!!! They are perfect little blends of you and Spencer!!
Also- you look great for 31 weeks! Is it another little girl?

wendy holt said...

We MUST get together before your new baby comes!!