Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Pj's

I know everyone I have been awful at posting. I have so many cute pictures that I want to post but I am still adjusting to life with three and getting ready for Christmas so I most likely won't get around to posting very much for awhile but we are alive and doing well.
Here is my attempt in trying to get a good pictureof the girls in their Christmas pj's. It is impossible to get all three of them happy and looking. So, these were some of my results.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love the matching Pj's. I also love that Avery has hair long enough to have substantial pigtails like her big sister. It makes me excited for next Christmas when we'll have 3little kids...I'm due in July! I'm guessing we'll probably have another boy. It's just what we do, and you just have girls. :) The matching Christmas Pj idea is great!

tracyp said...

Ok seriously... Too cute! I'm glad ya'll are doing well let me know if you need anything! I've been thinking about you.

wendy holt said...

Super cute Haily! We have to get together after the holidays!

Abbie said...

So cute love them:)