Haily, that was the greatest week of my year! I am so happy you guys came home, I love the pictures!!! I had such a blast with you, if only you lived closer... we could craft and shop and Marsh could watch the kids all the time! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh everyone is just so cute!!! So glad you got to go home and have such a good time. I bet your girls loved seeing all of the cousins and play with them! You look great, of course!! HOpe your having a good summer (if it ever comes) :)
3 comments:
Love the pictures!!
Also, I love the song "Let Them Be Little" That was beautiful!
Haily, that was the greatest week of my year! I am so happy you guys came home, I love the pictures!!! I had such a blast with you, if only you lived closer... we could craft and shop and Marsh could watch the kids all the time! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh everyone is just so cute!!! So glad you got to go home and have such a good time. I bet your girls loved seeing all of the cousins and play with them! You look great, of course!! HOpe your having a good summer (if it ever comes) :)
Post a Comment