I probably won't be able to blog tomorrow. Megan came and took Kennedy today and that is the only reason why I could blog. Those of you who know Kennedy understand why!
I have to say, holy smokes. Did she weigh like 5 pounds or what? You're TINY one week after having a baby. If only I could be so lucky ... I'm sweatin' up a storm every morning because I REFUSE to buy clothes to "fit for now." Pregnancy is mean to me so I can say with confidence we're done growing our family. We just had our third on April 16th and I'm just taking it all in knowing I won't have another. thanks for adding me to your blog ... where you at anyway? Jake ran into Morgan a couple of years ago and he said you were in one of the "m" states, still?
2 comments:
She is so so so beautiful! I am so happy I got to visit her. You have the cutest family and I love all the pictures!
I have to say, holy smokes. Did she weigh like 5 pounds or what? You're TINY one week after having a baby. If only I could be so lucky ... I'm sweatin' up a storm every morning because I REFUSE to buy clothes to "fit for now." Pregnancy is mean to me so I can say with confidence we're done growing our family. We just had our third on April 16th and I'm just taking it all in knowing I won't have another. thanks for adding me to your blog ... where you at anyway? Jake ran into Morgan a couple of years ago and he said you were in one of the "m" states, still?
Post a Comment