I cannot get over how much Megan's girls look like her. I'm right there with you, my kids look nothing like me .. people always ask where they get their blond hair from. It's nice to see pics of you and your sisters and your mom looks great! Say Hello if you will.
Wish we could have been there so I could have eaten those huge cupcakes! Really though it is sad to not be together when all the family is. We miss you!
2 comments:
I cannot get over how much Megan's girls look like her. I'm right there with you, my kids look nothing like me .. people always ask where they get their blond hair from. It's nice to see pics of you and your sisters and your mom looks great! Say Hello if you will.
Wish we could have been there so I could have eaten those huge cupcakes! Really though it is sad to not be together when all the family is. We miss you!
Post a Comment