Friday, September 5, 2008

New Couch




I know My mom wanted to see our new couch so even though it's kind of boring to most here is our new purchase. I do think it is better looking in person.

4 comments:

Walkers said...

It looks fancy! Now you can bring in the big bucks! I miss you guys so much! It stinks that your gonna live in another freaken state! I love Kennedy, and its been so much fun having her! I actually just got teary eyed thinking that she has already left!

Misti said...

I love it Haily!

Tianna said...

I can't belive Spence is almost finished with school. Good for you guys. I know it hasn't been easy. I am glad you will all be together again and start your new life in St. Louis.

Tianna said...

Haily I tagged you...look at my blog for the info. Brittany