Spencer and I had our 4th wedding anniversary on the 7th. He brought home these beautiful flowers for me. I am so grateful to walk through life holding his hand. I love you very much spence.
Since I don't have another way to contact you, I thought I'd do it here! :) I'm having a game night tonight and you're welcome to come - let Jackie know, too. It starts at 8:30. Email me and I can give you directions or you could carpool with Linzi and Heather or Wendy. dadomcha{at}gmail{dot}com. Hope you can come!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Since I don't have another way to contact you, I thought I'd do it here! :) I'm having a game night tonight and you're welcome to come - let Jackie know, too. It starts at 8:30. Email me and I can give you directions or you could carpool with Linzi and Heather or Wendy. dadomcha{at}gmail{dot}com. Hope you can come!
Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are just the cutest couple ever! Call me on my house phone...cell phone officially lost!
Happy Anniversary! The flowers are beautiful. I hope you guys had a good day.
Post a Comment