Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS

I know I say this a lot, but isn't she getting big?

Kennedy and Avery were upset I took them from daddy to take a picture with me, so sad!


Back with daddy and happy as can be

Kennedy and Avery made us breakfast


Kennedy was playing in her new house and wearing her "princess" dress



They were really playing together it was really cute


Playing in boxes reminds me of Christmas when I was little


She loved the ring toy


Kennedy loved her princess camera


Making Cookies for Santa



Writing Santa a note. Kennedy wanted to tell him,

"Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas"


7 comments:

Walkers said...

Hey!! I love that your so fast at blogging! I'm glad I can feel that I'm a little part of your christmas by the pictures your posting! I love you guys! and miss you so much!! I think next year, zach and I are gonna ask for plane tickets to come visit you for christmas!! Wouldn't that be the best!! I can't stand having family so far away! It makes me realize how much we love you!!

Misti said...

Oh my goodness, they are getting SO old. Avery looks really good, I am glad she is feeling better. I am with Mckell, I hate having family so far away too! We miss you!

Kelsie said...

What cute girls. Carston would have crawled in that box with you ! He seriously loves anything that isn't a toy ! Hope you guys had a Great Christmas. We have had so much snow. Our drive to Idaho was a little scary. I will call you this week. Give Kennedy a kiss for Carston.

Lalli said...

Hi you guys! This is my first time looking at a blog. Tiffany set me up the other day. The kids are growing so much. Spencer needs a new shirt. He's wearing the same one in each photo! Hee Hee. I love the no school snow picture. Are you kidding me? We have 10 times that much and still school. Oh well.

Love you Lalli

Leslie said...

looks like you guys had a good christmas! you guys are such a cute family

Abbie said...

Haily, I hope you have more Christmas pictures. These are so cute! How are the girls feeling? I am so sorry they have been sick! I LOVE your family picture, you should find a way to post it!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun Christmas! It looks like Avery is back to her normal self. What a blessing!