Thursday, January 8, 2009

Disney on Ice

Waiting to go into the show.
We took Kennedy and Avery to Disney on ice. Before the show they had a princess exhibit that we for sure needed to see. The Characters that came were from Cars, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Tinker Bell, and Mickie Mouse and friends. It was a really good show and lots of fun!
Kennedy loves Princess dresses. She saw the dresses of Bell, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel and Jasmine. Of coarse her favorite was Bell's.

Those of you who don't know. Kennedy is obsessed with Bell. She was able to sit and talk with her for awhile and she was so happy.

She just stood and stared. Oh, how little girls love princesses.

Avery's favorite was the Lion King.

This is why we do the things we do. Look at that smile, Priceless!

There was no time for picture taking. What was I thinking to try and take a picture during Little Mermaid? Her eyes were glued to the show the whole time.

Avery was Singing and Dancing with all the characters. She really does love to sing and dance. Whenever she hears music she gets her groove on.

It as a very fun family outing.

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

So Fun! We went when they were here a couple of months ago. Carston and I loved it too ! All you girls look so cute !!

Misti said...

How fun! Wish we were there!

Walkers said...

Man I wish I could've gone!! that looks fun!! I miss you guys!