Sunday, December 14, 2008

Frostbite Series

Stefanie, Jan, and I are running the frostbite series. So every other Saturday for 10 weeks we will be running a race. We ran our first of five yesterday. It was a lot of fun to run with these girls and I look forward to many more hours on the road with them!

2 comments:

Misti said...

So many things are wrong with that. First that it is called "frostbite", second; you said 1st of 5 races, third; TEN WEEKS and forth; Running! That is crazy. You are amazing!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

Wow that's awesome! If I wasn't prego I would totally do this with you! I really want to get back into shape as soon as this baby comes! By the way I love the pictures of Kennedy on her birthday she is so dang cute and Oh my gosh Avery looks so much like Spencer but I always thought that too. You should post a picture of Spencer when he was baby!