It looks like we are going to the SugarBowl to play Alabama. Spencer might have to work, but if not he wants to go with my dad and brothers. We are excited!
It was fun to be able to hang out with you Wednesday! I have to admit when I saw that we were signed up for the same time I was really excited! Your so wonderful! I love spending time with you!!! :)
4 comments:
Haliy, you have the cutest girls ever and i love reading your blog too...aren't blogs the best!
I hope he does not have to work.
I was just talking to chris and he said he has already made plans to watch it at his brothers on his big screen, it should be fun!
It was fun to be able to hang out with you Wednesday! I have to admit when I saw that we were signed up for the same time I was really excited! Your so wonderful! I love spending time with you!!! :)
Post a Comment