Kennedy's birthday was today and she was so cute. She new the entire day that is was her birthday and that she was going to have a party. I really felt bad because I didn't think she would really get that it was her birthday so I decided not to have a party. She was asking me all day when her party was. So Spencer, Avery and I watched her open presents and had cake and ice-cream and then she told me she was having fun at her party. I was so glad she thought that was a party. We sang happy birthday about 100 times today and let her drink all the chocolate milk she wanted. Thank you so much to everyone that sent a present, called or did both. She was really excited!!!! I can't believe two years ago today Kennedy made me a mother. What an incredible day and amazing gift I received from that day forward. I love being a Mother and hope Kennedy knows that. I am tired, but plan on posting her birthday pictures tomorrow. I just wanted to post a little tribute to our very special little girl on her special day.
She is now 2
She is now 2
4 comments:
Cute pictures! That is funny how she thought she fully expected a party. What a bright girl!
Oh Happy Birthday Kennedy!!! Yea how exciting! That is so cute that she knew the whole concept of it. I'll have to keep that in mind for when Patience turns 2.
She gets cuter every year!
Your girls are so cute. And yes I think Avery looks just like spencer its crazy. The house is lookin good.
Post a Comment