I just love this playgroup. I have been so blessed with great friends and so have my girls. Patrice hosted this playgroup and she made the best treats and sandwiches ever. I love having Kennedy and Avery play with other kids and I love being able to eat and talk with other moms.
Can you see Avery over by the corner of the couch? She hug out and watched from her little seat and was a good girl like usual.
Can you see Avery over by the corner of the couch? She hug out and watched from her little seat and was a good girl like usual.



3 comments:
It is so fun to have good friends! I love Kennedy's sweater!
I love the play group too. Ok, so was the slimey stuff some clear slimey stuff?! Laughing hard here!
That was a fun day!! I'm so glad I was able to go! Thanks for reminding me about it! I can't believe how huge I am though in those pictures!! I never realized how big I look! Oh my goodness! That explains a lot of why I'm feeling the way I am! LOL!!!
ps your girls are so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment