Look how cute and big they are. Avery is getting so big and look at all her hair! What a cutie. Looks like you had fun with Spencer's family. How are you.. I don't have your new # so call me. Luv ya
so i'm pretty sure in the picture of kennedy and avery sitting in the rocking chair....avery looks like a little spencer! holy crap! I miss you guys so much already!!!
Haily you have some super cute pics of the girls! We had so much fun with you guys also! I'll get play group going so we can get the girls together more often!
cute girls! how's everything in st. charles? did you get the email about the playgroup an the Yu's house on the 27th? come if you can, it'd be fun to see you again!
10 comments:
Look how cute and big they are. Avery is getting so big and look at all her hair! What a cutie. Looks like you had fun with Spencer's family. How are you.. I don't have your new # so call me. Luv ya
so i'm pretty sure in the picture of kennedy and avery sitting in the rocking chair....avery looks like a little spencer! holy crap! I miss you guys so much already!!!
Avery does look like Spencer! So adorable!!! Love that green jacket, thanks again Megan!!! They are the cutest girls, I miss them so so so so much!
what great pictures! you're quite the photographer haily. they're beautiful girls .. of course.
Your girls are beautiful. I love all these pictures!
Haily you have some super cute pics of the girls! We had so much fun with you guys also! I'll get play group going so we can get the girls together more often!
How cute! They are getting so big! I bet they are best friends! :)
cute girls! how's everything in st. charles? did you get the email about the playgroup an the Yu's house on the 27th? come if you can, it'd be fun to see you again!
I love those pictures! They look so old and so beautiful! They are going to be little heartbreakers I'm afraid:)) oh well!
Hey girl, hows your house? It has been far too long since we last saw you, how are things going?
Post a Comment