We went to Nauvoo and Carthage while the Brian's were here. McKehl had never been there and we knew she would love it. It is so beautiful and amazing there. We took tons of awesome pictures, but I only posted a few so you all don't get bored.

Avery loves to drive

Of coarse Kennedy was drawn to the water so we took her to the spot where the Saints crossed the river to head towards Utah. It is the biggest river ever. It is truly amazing to be on those grounds.

This is inspiration point where it's been told that Joseph Smith pondered often.

Grandma and
Pappa with the girls at Carthage

The window above us not directly behind us is the window Joseph Fell out of.
5 comments:
Avery is getting so BIG!!! I can't believe it. Who cares if other people think you post too many pictures. This is your life story, your scrapbook, post away!!! We love LOTS of pictures!
I agree with Misti, post away. Avery is looking alot like Kennedy!
glad to see a post! finally
your hubby's sister looks awfully familiar. hmmmm
We've only been up there once since moving here. We need to go back sometime when our family is in town. It's a neat place.
So I am in love with Kennedy's coat! She is so cute. And Avery is getting tons of hair! It feels like it's been forever since you guys left. We'll plan something next week!
yaaa!! You posted! I love it, how fun! I would love to go to there it looks so cool, I bet its amazing to see that! The girls look so cute!
Post a Comment