Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Magic House

When Grandma and pappa were here we went to the magic house which is a children's museum. It is such an amazing place for kids to play and learn.
I really don't think I would be a very good Judge!

Julie is laughing at Lon and Spencer. She does that often!

Giving his speech.

Spencer has a few ideas himself.
Oh how things would change if Spencer were President!

Kennedy is taking care of business

So excited to play with the chalk

Macie sent us flat Stanley from school to take around with us.


Millie's soaking it all in.

Our girls love to climb.


It's always a good time to dance!





The goal was to use every block


How cute.
They caught a fish and now they are following it down the stream!


Avery is inside a giant bubble!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

That place looks like so much fun!! I think I would have a blast there. Thats so cool!

Misti said...

That looks so fun!!!!

wendy holt said...

We just got a membership today! Let's go soon!