I made a special dinner and the girls decorated the table!
Spencer got me those beautiful flowers.
He also bought each of the girls a rose! So sweet!
The other day Kennedy saw a commerical with roses and then pretended to give Spencer a rose and said, "Daddy will you acccept this rose?" It was a bad Mother moment. Yes, she has seen the bachelor. So, here is Spencer saying, "Kennedy will you accept this rose?" she said, "Yes, I will accept this rose thank you." Smelled the rose and hugged him.
What a sweet tradition! Cute pictures of all the girls! I finally let our membership to the Magic House run out and see if we could do without for a while. But Benjamin asks to go all the time! It's a great place!
2 comments:
What a sweet tradition! Cute pictures of all the girls!
I finally let our membership to the Magic House run out and see if we could do without for a while. But Benjamin asks to go all the time! It's a great place!
Ah thats so cute!! I also love the Bachelor... it's so good! haha
Post a Comment