This is right after we received our keys! Can you tell we are excited and nervous at the same time? More so excited and grateful to not be homeless anymore.
Hey Haily! That was a really sweet note you left on my blog. You guys are great! Congrats on being homeowners! That is an exciting and scary step. It was so fun being able to meet your parents. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun while they were here! Oh, and if you ever need to make another stop at Ashley furniture, seriosuly, just drop the girls off! I wish I would have known you were right here so I could have helped. Benjamin loves Kennedy! So yeah, we'll meet up again soon.
2 comments:
Hey Haily! That was a really sweet note you left on my blog. You guys are great! Congrats on being homeowners! That is an exciting and scary step. It was so fun being able to meet your parents. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun while they were here! Oh, and if you ever need to make another stop at Ashley furniture, seriosuly, just drop the girls off! I wish I would have known you were right here so I could have helped. Benjamin loves Kennedy! So yeah, we'll meet up again soon.
Congrats on the home, how exciting for you guys! I'm sure that you are all loving it.
It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun with your parents. It's always nice to have family come visit, isn't it?
Post a Comment