Sunday, February 15, 2009

We are Back!

For all those who have threatened me because of our skipping out on blogging I am sorry! We finally slowed down enough to get the Internet. I have missed looking at all your blogs and cannot wait to catch up. We are loving our house and really loved my parents visit the week we moved in. I have a lot to catch up on and hope to get to it soon. Here is my cute family heading out the door this Morning!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Glad to see you're back. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the new house, too!

Kelsie said...

Are you loving your house? I am so happy that you guys are finally in it and are getting settled. Can't wait to see what you've done with it. So much fun that your Mom and Dad came, i bet the girls loved it.
Give Kennedy a kiss from her little boy friend.

Abbie said...

Can't wait to see your pictures, and I am so glad you are back because.. lets admit its been to long! Glad you love your house:)