My parent's were here an entire week and we had so much fun. We did a lot of fun stuff, unfortunately because we were too busy exploring Saint Louis I only took these four pictures. I am way bummed about it, but loved every second they were here. We went to the arch, the butterfly house, we went out to eat to fun places, we went to a basketball game which was Kennedy's all time favorite thing ever. My mom and I got a make-over, my Dad and I ran a 9.5 mile race. Spencer and I were able to do things alone while my parent's had the kids! There are so many things we did, but the best was to have them around. I really miss them. I tried to convince them to live with us, but they still went home anyway. Thanks so much for coming Mom and Dad! We love you lots and lots. 






1 comment:
Oh how fun! I wish you had taken more pictures!!!! I know, I think your parents should have a house next to each of us and take turns living by all of us! They are so awesome!
Post a Comment