We took the girls to the circus this weekend! Let's just say there were some good acts and not so good acts. The good act were really awesome and the not so good ones made Spencer and I laugh so I guess overall we loved the show. Kennedy and Avery loved all the action. Kennedy told me her favorite part of the circus were the Monkey's. Avery was into the music. 

4 comments:
There are definitely some corny parts at the circus but it is fun! I love the circus! Cute pictures
How fun!!! Love the pictures of your cute little family...
So fun! I still want to get together sometime soon. Are you interested in going to the zoo or the botanical gardens? I haven't been to either in a while.
We went to the circus a couple months back and it was crazy. I had never been before. The girls are getting so big and cute of course. So when are you coming. I think Kennedy and Carston will be really cute, but Carston is going to love Avery too ! How is your house ? Miss ya !
Post a Comment