Monday, May 4, 2009

We Love Spring

We finally got Kennedy her princess bike that she always talks about and we sure are outside a lot lately. It is fun to watch her try over and over again. Today her strategy was funny. She thought it would be more fun to get more speed so she was pushing her bike down the hill and then she tries to jump on it. Avery is going to be walking on her own soon. I cannot wait until she starts walking because it's hard having her crawl all over the drive-way, poor knees. I cannot believe she is 11 months old!!

4 comments:

tracyp said...

I can't wait until Izzy gets the whole peddle thing.. she just 'walks' on her bike. I like Kennedy's idea for the run and jump, it totally fits her!

Unknown said...

That is CRAZY to see tiny little Avery WALKING! Huh? Where have I been for the past few months? That is exciting! And Kennedy looks so big on her two-(or I guess four)wheeler! I love the picture of the two sisters.

Abbie said...

I love the bike! I had a princess bike when I was little and never stopped riding it!! She is so cute.

Misti said...

NO WAY, Avery is going to walk soon???? Holy crap! Love Kennedy's bike, looks just like Saddies!