Sunday, June 7, 2009

Avery's 1st Birthday

We cannot believe our little Avery is one already. We are so happy she is our little girl. We are so proud of her and enjoy her every day. She is such a delight in our home. She has such a sweet presence about her and has been a great and special addittion to our family.

SHE LOVED IT!!

Kennedy was there to help!

She dug right in before I even had the plate all the way down.

Look how big she looks!

Kennedy pushing her around on the bike!

Avery's princess bike was the favorite present this year.

Spencer made her a build-a-bear and she loved it! She was hugging it all day. I thought it was cute of him. He put a cardinals outfit on the bear!

3 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

happy birthday avery! how cute.

Abbie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY BABY! She is so cute I can't believe she is already one, I hate how fast they grow up.. You guys look so great, always a smile on your face:)

Unknown said...

I think those two girls are starting to look more and more like sisters. They are SO cute! And so are you in that picture. What a beautiful mommy!

Oh, p.s. I'm at greenbluebirds.blogspot.com now. I changed it.