Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Days


After the strawberry farm we went to the butterfly house. We met up with some friends we have not seen in awhile and Kennedy was so happy to see her friends. It was good to spend some time with them. I love the butterfly house. As you can tell in the picture above Avery does not like her picture taken but I had to post it because it is the only one I was able to get!


We went to the strawberry farm. It was a lot of fun to pick our own strawberries. They were so good. They really do taste better than the ones bought from the store.




We went miniture golfing the other day. Spence kicked my butt this time which stinks, but at least he had a great time. I did have a hole in one though! Kennedy and Avery loved the coarse. Kennedy loved all the water and Avery loved exploring new things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so glad we got to see you guys again! We had so much fun!
I cannot believe how grown up Avery is- or that she's ONE already!

I still want to come see your house sometime! We'll have to get together again soon. I forgot to ask what your summer plans look like. We'll be gone all of July, so before or after would work best for us.

Abbie said...

Good job going golfing!! Great hole in one too! Wow a strawberry farm sounds like so much fun, I need to go to one someday!