Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GRANDMA!

Grandma came to visit and we had so much fun! The girls were in heaven with her here and I loved it! She constantly cleaned my house and took care of all my kids needs. I really don't think I got the girls dressed or did their hair all week. And she helped Spencer paint the kitchen! Thanks so much Mom it was a nice break from all my daily chores! Come Back Soon!
We Love You!



5 comments:

Tonia said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's always fun when family comes to visit!

Thanks so much for that code! I ordered one yesterday. (I am expecting by the way - another December baby).

Misti said...

How fun! We love when Grandma comes to our house too!

Kelsie said...

Aren't mom's the greatest. Your girls look darling. Avery is so big. I love when they start walking.. so fun!

Lindsey said...

Your kitchen looks great! I love that color! Heard you guys are coming next weekend? Hope to see you!

Abbie said...

How fun is that!!! I'm glad you guys had such a good time, I hope I get to come when Misti does:)