OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I HONESTLY HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!! You all look so AMAZING!!! Get out of town, Millie is a doll! Wish we could have come, those lucky Brians...
Just seeing your pictures gave me chills... what a special family and so beautiful. I hope that you come to Utah soon so I can see you all:) Congrats on your cute family!!
How cute!! i love seeing pictures of them! I cant believe how much your family has grown! I was just looking at my wedding pic. and your family consisted of little Kennedy! Now I have two more beautfiul neices!! How lucky am i? I love you guys!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I HONESTLY HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!! You all look so AMAZING!!! Get out of town, Millie is a doll! Wish we could have come, those lucky Brians...
Haily, you look amazing! Your whole family does! Millie is so beautiful and she already looks so much like her sisters. Sounds like it was a nice day!
Just seeing your pictures gave me chills... what a special family and so beautiful. I hope that you come to Utah soon so I can see you all:) Congrats on your cute family!!
So sweet!! I love Avery's pigtails and that dress! Darling!
How cute!! i love seeing pictures of them! I cant believe how much your family has grown! I was just looking at my wedding pic. and your family consisted of little Kennedy! Now I have two more beautfiul neices!! How lucky am i? I love you guys!
Post a Comment