How exciting for you guys! I didn't realize you were in a 1 bedroom apartment while you were waiting for your house to get finished. I thought having only 2 bedrooms was tough ;)
I am so jealous!!!!! It is so ADORABLE! I love it! We can't wait to come stay in it with you guys! Keep posting! You guys deserve it more than anyone I know! We love you!
Oh Haily, it's FABULOUS! I would love to come and see it when it's all done! I love your wood floor and your beautiful cabinets! What a dream come true!
Congrats... You're house looks amazing.. WOW!!! I'm so jealous.. The girls are getting so big.. You guys need to come down or should I say up soon... We Miss Ya
8 comments:
How exciting for you guys! I didn't realize you were in a 1 bedroom apartment while you were waiting for your house to get finished. I thought having only 2 bedrooms was tough ;)
I love love the white cabinets! looking forward to the final product ... moved in and all.
I am so jealous!!!!! It is so ADORABLE! I love it! We can't wait to come stay in it with you guys! Keep posting! You guys deserve it more than anyone I know! We love you!
I love your house! How exciting that you will be in it by the end of this month! I'm happy for you guys.
Oh Haily, it's FABULOUS! I would love to come and see it when it's all done! I love your wood floor and your beautiful cabinets! What a dream come true!
I'm excited for you all but sad you'll be leaving the ward...keep in touch with us, come to play dates, activities and anything else!
Congrats... You're house looks amazing.. WOW!!! I'm so jealous.. The girls are getting so big.. You guys need to come down or should I say up soon... We Miss Ya
I love your white cabinets! How exciting!
Post a Comment