Sunday, January 18, 2009

House Update

We are so excited just 9 more days!!!



4 comments:

Misti said...

9 more days, that will be so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Man, I have been missing out! I finally got a chance to get caught up on here.It looks like you guys have been having fun. Just so you know, we also watched the Sugar bowl and were cheering for JBW :) (Did you notice the little decals on the backs of their helmets?). Anyways, it was a really exciting game. And I'm sad we missed Disney on Ice with you guys. It looks like you had a blast!
Your house looks amazing! I am so excited for you guys. Only one more week!

RasmussenFamily said...

hey... your house looks so nice. wish it was here... but all the same, that will be so great for you!

AmandaE said...

Kyle, Isabelle, and I are so happy for y'all! We're glad that everything is going so well!