Kennedy's friend, Patience slept-over for a couple nights while her mom was in the hospital having her baby. They had so much fun. Kennedy just saw this picture and said, "I want Patience to come home."
Oh my gosh what stinking cute pictures!! Thank you so much again for watching Patience for us! You guys are so wonderful! I just love you guys! I can't believe you moving in 4 days! Your house is gorgeous! Robert wants me to remind you guys he really wants to help you move in so let us know when you guys are doing that. I have to get copies of these pictures! These girls are so funny we'll have to have Kennedy over for a slumber party one day! :)
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, how fun! You are such a good friend! Tell Kennedy we want her to come home to us!
A sleep over! How fun!!
Thats so nice of you to do that! I bet Kennedy was in heaven with a friend all the time:)
Oh my gosh what stinking cute pictures!! Thank you so much again for watching Patience for us! You guys are so wonderful! I just love you guys! I can't believe you moving in 4 days! Your house is gorgeous! Robert wants me to remind you guys he really wants to help you move in so let us know when you guys are doing that. I have to get copies of these pictures! These girls are so funny we'll have to have Kennedy over for a slumber party one day! :)
Post a Comment