Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby

Yesterday we found out that we are having ANOTHER GIRL! We are excited! Spencer is going to be really out numbered now! She is due to arrive November! We haven't thought of a name yet but if anyone has any good ones send them our way.

9 comments:

Kelsie said...

I am so excited for you !!!! It will be fun because they are so close in age, and you have really cute girls.

Mrs. JM said...

congratulations! i had no idea you were expecting. it's great that they'll be so close in age. how fun as they get older, growing up with your best friends.

Tonia said...

Another girl? How exciting, congratulations!

us in a nut shell said...

How exciting!! I LOVE girls names. We should talk.

Unknown said...

I knew it! Congratulations! That is so exciting that you'll have three beautiful little girls.

Abbie said...

awww.. CONGRATS!!! How fun,:) Maybe ABBIE?!?!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I come from a family of 3 girls and don't worry, soon enough Spencer will be buying tampons and maxi pads for all his teenage girls!!! congrats!

RasmussenFamily said...

it was great to hang out w/ you a bit while here... great pics of alaska. hope to see you again.. 3 girls rock!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting! That is great. Another beautiful baby girl to go along with your other 2 beautiful girls! Congratulations again!! Are you going to go with a "y" ending for this little one too? If so Molly is cute. Of course I'm partial to Claire...:)