
We have a thumb sucker. That little thumb is constantly in her mouth.

That is yellow finger paint. I promise!

She LOVES to do crafts

Thought she was sneaky by just tasting a little

Kennedy would hold Millie all day if I let her


She loves to put things on her head

Spencer and I had a competition going with Hula Hoop it's pretty serious stuff

Spencer was tickeling her feet

Kennedy is obsessed with Hula Hoop on Wii Fit.

So Content


Sisters

Love the dress

I caught Millie playing and talking to something. It was cute.

Good Morning!

so happy

I always forget my camera to gymnastics but Kennedy finished another session so they gave out awards and she was so excited!


Growing too fast!


Princess Kennedy

adorable

So sweet!

Excited to go!

We went shopping and this is the outfit Kennedy picked out and had to have!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! What great pictures!!! LOVE THE UPDATE!!! They are getting so BIG!!! We miss you guys!
Thank you for all of the pictures!! I love seeing them... If my kids are half as cute as yours I will be happy:)
So cute!!!! Millie is getting too big, I can't wait to see you guys!
Love the pictures of your girls. They're all so beautiful! Millie was so cute in Relief Society today!
Your family is gorgeous! Little Millie's eyes are a million bucks! I love all of these pics! Hope all is going well for you!
Post a Comment