
We went to a Utah/
Byu football party. It was a lot of fun especially
because UTAH WON!!! We are so happy about that and are excited to go to a
bcs game. I told Kennedy we were going to a football party and she yelled, "Go Utah,
Pappa's Utes." I was so proud. I did not even have to tell her to cheer for Utah she just knows truth when she hears it and remembers it. Avery is the one that sat and actually watched the game while Kennedy played with friends and tunned in sometimes. Oh, I was also proud of Spencer who made such a great choice to go RED!!!!
5 comments:
I'm not proud of spencer at all!!! I'm actually pretty disappointed! All I can say is that I hope my parents planted a good enough seed in his heart that he will come back to Heavenly Fathers Team!!
Spence,
I can't believe that deep in your heart you don't believe in the "Y"!! I thought I raised you better than that!! I graduated from Weber but I will always be a true blue fan!!
A little disappointed but I still love ya!!!
Mom
YEAH SPENCE!!!!! I had to look twice at your awesome colors!
I am very embarrassed for both of you, you have poop on your shirts...
I so wish I could have been there, however I would have fought you for the big love sac! I want to see this house of yours. My dad and I used to go on sunday walks and we would always walk through houses being built.
Post a Comment