Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged

8 Favorite shows:
So you think you can dance
The office
Ugly Betty
American Idol
Sesame Street (Sometimes keeps Kennedy busy)
Ellen
Good Morning America
Grey's and Private Practice

8 Favorite Restaurants:
My Mom's Kitchen
Chili's
Italian Village
Sweet Tomatoes
Olive Garden
Fortels Pizza
Steak Pit
Cafe Rio

8 Things from Yesterday:
Slept in
Went and Saw the House
Spent an entire day with Spencer and my girls
Prepared my relief society lesson
Got new shoes
Made a walmart trip
Talked with lots of family on the phone
Went to bed feeling very grateful

8 Things I am looking forward to:
Cereal in the morning
Going to the temple on Tuesday with a bunch of moms
Watching my girls learn something new
A hug from my husband
Our house being finished
My workout tomorrow
Twilight the Movie
Having family keep their promise to fly out and visit

8 Things on my Wish list:
A different Haircut
New Clothes
My girls always obeying me
My husband tickling my back nightly
Family coming to visit
Being in Utah for the arrival of Hayden (Megan's baby girl)
Kennedy would sleep in and Avery would sleep through the night
Our families living right by us

I Tag: Monica, Misti, McKehl, Kelsie, and Tonia

1 comment:

Misti said...

Saddie saw the picture of Kennedy and said, "Who is that" and I said Kennedy and she said, "She looks like me"! Saddie and Easton both have hats like that, I will post some pictures so Kennedy can see! We are going to be AUNTS again!!!!