Misti You Rock! I take back the comment I left before. You totally pulled through for us. Thanks so much for broadcasting Thanksgiving Live from the Bruderer household.
Hey Hailey! your blog is so cute and those rolls looks so yummy!!!! What are they doing for the play group this Friday? We should go together that would be fun. I know Patience really loves Kennedy! :)
Hey Hailey, Your so sweet!! Don't worry about it. Patrice does live really close so I can just drive over there now that we have got our van back. YEA!! :) Also Patience is starting to get a runny nose again so I'm debating if I'm going to go or not. I'm still planning on it but if you don't see me tomorrow then you know why! :) Thanks again for offering! Your so great!
3 comments:
Have you looked at Magen R.'s blog lately? So funny, she has you listed as "Really big Ute fan"! Your family would be so proud!
Hey Hailey! your blog is so cute and those rolls looks so yummy!!!! What are they doing for the play group this Friday? We should go together that would be fun. I know Patience really loves Kennedy! :)
Hey Hailey, Your so sweet!! Don't worry about it. Patrice does live really close so I can just drive over there now that we have got our van back. YEA!! :) Also Patience is starting to get a runny nose again so I'm debating if I'm going to go or not. I'm still planning on it but if you don't see me tomorrow then you know why! :) Thanks again for offering! Your so great!
Post a Comment