Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I feel weird posting all these pictures of the house, but all my family is together today and wanted to see pictures. Actually, I believe my parents' are waiting at the computer until I click the publish post button. Anyway, we are really grateful today for all of our many blessings. Spence and I are making our first turkey dinner and are excited to eat soon. One of greatest blessings is our family and WE MISS ALL OF YOU!!!! We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. We are also grateful for all of our friends! Oh, boy if we start mentioning all that we are grateful for this post would defiantly be the longest post in America, so I will just say we are so grateful for many blessings we have and enjoy every day of our lives.
They are standing in our kitchen

Avery was there. She was alseep until we were about to leave so she stayed in the car.


What a scary place to let Kennedy run around, but she loves going to the house. She walks through and tells us where everything is.







The back of the house





1 comment:

Tonia said...

It's fun to see how your house is coming along - how exciting for you guys!