Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Live

IT WAS A SUCCESS!!! Our dinner turned out. We can pretty much call my sister-in-law, well let's name names, MISTI a little fibber because she said she was going to post live meaning constantly posting all day so we could "kind of" spend Thanksgiving together. I know we are nerds, but we don't need anyone telling us that we already know. Anyway, I have totally done my part and she has not even posted once. SLACKER.. Well, I think my family is eating in 2 hours so this is what you have to look forward to. My mom's Thanksgiving meal is way way better, but it kind of, sort of tasted like hers.




I know that just about every picture she is in this jumper, but I promise I do hold her often too!

4 comments:

Kelsie said...

Haily, Awesome that you made your own dinner. Your house looks like it is moving fast. Yeah! Have a great weekend! Carston is blowing kisses and loves to give Kennedy kisses. Miss you guys ! kels

Unknown said...

Hey, so you got me and Paul way too excited about the possibility of you being our neighbors, so I'm giving you MY top ten reasons why that would be such a fantastic idea. Don't take me too seriously, of course. :)

10. You'd be a lot closer to work, and would see more of Spencer.
9. You'd be really close to church and the temple (plus you could go together more often and leave the girls with us).
8. You could probably move in sooner.
7. The Magic House (i.e. our indoor playground) is only 5 minutes away. You'd also be closer to the zoo, butterfly house, botanical gardens, science center....all the good stuff!
6. There is a grocery store within walking distance.
5. Free babysitting if you ever need to run to the store, doctor, etc. Plus we could totally have a weekly date night swap!
4.You'd have a little more backyard to play in.
3. Benjamin needs a buddy nearby.
2. I need a buddy nearby. Even if that buddy wears red and cheers for the Utes. :)
1. Frontenac Ward would miss you too much!

Yup, that pretty much settles it. You can't leave. :)

Rebecca said...

Love the blog! Way cute! You'll laugh when you see mine. I wasn't kidding when I mean it was simple. I enjoyed VT today and look forward to seeing you tonight!

Rebecca said...

Hey, forgot to say that the first song on your play list really takes me back! Love it! I'll have to check out the rest of your songs sometime.