We went to Patience's birthday party on Saturday and or coarse it was a lot of fun. Kennedy loves Patience and always has a blast playing with her. Little Avery was also enjoying the party especially with her fancy hat thanks to Spencer!
Ha ha ha ha!! I love the pictures!! That was so funny that thing fit on Avery's head! Thats such a great picture!! We had so much fun having you guys over! We'll do it again soon!!!
Cute little girls. I loved talking to you the other day. I miss having you up the street. It is getting to be walking weather, and Carston and i miss our walking buddy. Hopefully i won't get chased by any deer!!! How is the house ???
3 comments:
How fun! They are getting so grown up, I can't stand it...
Ha ha ha ha!! I love the pictures!! That was so funny that thing fit on Avery's head! Thats such a great picture!! We had so much fun having you guys over! We'll do it again soon!!!
Cute little girls. I loved talking to you the other day. I miss having you up the street. It is getting to be walking weather, and Carston and i miss our walking buddy. Hopefully i won't get chased by any deer!!! How is the house ???
Post a Comment