Haily! Of course:) I am so glad you liked it! We really did miss you all so much and I thought about you a lot.. The game was really fun, it just gives us something to do! I know I really want to come see you guys. Good luck moving in, I hope it all goes good, I bet it will be such a relief to be moved in and everyone have there own rooms;)
5 comments:
shut up!! my baby won't even try and he's over 9 months old now! he is three times her size but seriously, i'm worried. lol
Avery is getting so big, I can hardly believe she is almost ready to crawl! Your house is gorgeous and FINISHED! So cool.
How cute! she is so adorable.. I also love your blog:) I love the theme of it.. your so creative
She looks more like Kennedy everyday!
Haily! Of course:) I am so glad you liked it! We really did miss you all so much and I thought about you a lot.. The game was really fun, it just gives us something to do! I know I really want to come see you guys. Good luck moving in, I hope it all goes good, I bet it will be such a relief to be moved in and everyone have there own rooms;)
Post a Comment